The 1byone keyboard is a slim low-profile bluetooth keyboard that features a multi-touch touchpad. I give this keyboard a 5/5 star rating because it works great for a light, portable keyboard.
The 1byone Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Multi Touchpad is a great keyboard to carry with you on the go. I tested it using a Samsung Galaxy s5 (Verizon) running Android 5.0 and a Dell Latitude E6420 running Windows 8.1 x64.
The keyboard does not come with a charging wall wort; however, it does include a micro USB cable that can charge the device by plugging into a laptop or computer.
One setup note–the instructions say to press the connect button, really this means to press the Fn button and C button (Bluetooth icon) together. Other than that, connecting the keyboard to your phone, laptop, etc will be a breeze.
The shift+left/right or up/down does not highlight as expected (like in Windows). However, this could be a limitation of the Android OS. You can use the touch pad to double-click a word to highlight it.
The trackpad at the bottom of the keyboard works with both Windows and Android. I do not believe it will work with an iOS device due to Apple’s limitation; however, I did not have one to test with to verify.
Head over to Amazon to pick up your own 1byone Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Multi Touchpad today!
- “Color”: length-touchpad (the product review was the “length-touchpad” option, not the other two options)
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.3 x 10.2 inches
- Weight: 9.28 ounces
- Working time: up to 4 months in standby mode
- Support systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
Features of the 1byone Bluetooth Keyboard w/ Trackpad:
- Built-in large touchpad with intuitive Windows 8 gesture support.
- Using the American Broadcom bluetooth 3.0 chip, 8 times faster than the Bluetooth 2.0, high-speed connection and signal distance up to 33ft (10m).
- Ultra slim design, easily stows in a backpack, messenger bag, or case. Ergonomic tilted design reduces wrist strain.
- QWERTY layout with hot keys, compatible with iOS, Mac OS, Android, Windows, and all bluetooth-enabled tablets, laptops, and computers.
- Built-in 500 mAh lithium battery, works for up to 4 months in standby mode without charging, with 90 hours continuous use
1byone stands behind their bluetooth keyboard 100% with a 12 month guarantee. If you have any problem with their bluetooth keyboard, 1byone will replace it no questions asked. For support, you can email [email protected]