The Spigen GLAS.tR cell phone screen protector very nice looking smooth screen protector that looks like it is not even there! It is by far the easiest screen protector that I have ever applied to a phone! Continue reading Review: Spigen GLAS.tR Cell Phone Screen Protector
Don’t judge someone just because they sin differently than you.
Something to think about. We all have our own faults.
What is Easter?
Easter is my favorite time of the year. It is a time to reflect on the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross. He died for you and for me. It is by His death that we can freely receive the gift of Salvation. Salvation is like ticket to Heaven. You do not have call TicketMaster to order your ticket. All you have to do is pray and ask God for Salvation and confess that Jesus is His son. Pray? Prayer is conversation between you and God–just like you have a conversation with a friend. Yes, is that easy. When you ask God for Salvation, your name is added to Continue reading Easter 2014: Time to Reflect and Spend With Family
On Monday, April 7th a very serious internet security bug was discovered. This bug affects nearly two-thirds of all internet websites. The bug is called Heartbleed and it causes a vulnerability in the OpenSSL cryptographic library.
Everyone should know what the Heartbleed bug is, how it affects them, and what they need to do about it.
How bad is the Heartbleed bug?
Heartbleed is being considered one of the Internet’s biggest security threats since it has been around for two years, but it was only recently discovered.
Challenged by Greg Jones, Matthew takes the plunge for the Conquer Chiari charity. Matthew passes the challenge onto 3 others. Continue reading Polar Plunge 2014 – Matthew Smith Accepts the Challenge!
No one likes to be bothered by telemarketers because they are annoying. Can’t they just take a simple “No”?
Getting rid of telemarketers is mainly about the approach.
Generally, a successful telemarketer has a 96% chance of getting turned down. This 4% chance of making a sale drives telemarketers to keep you on the phone as long as they can. Why?
All of the information they collect while they are on the phone with you goes into Continue reading Telemarketers are Annoying: Get Rid of Them
Currently, Google Fiber is only available in Kansas City, Kansas, Kansas City, Missouri and Provo Utah, and will be available in Austin, Texas later this year. The exciting news in that Google is looking at bringing their Google Fiber internet to Charlotte, NC!
Google will work side-by-side with city leaders on a two-part joint planning process to evaluate whether they can bring Google Fiber to the Charlotte area. Google will work closely with Continue reading Charlotte, NC Potentially Getting Google Fiber
My third niece was born to Matthew and Holly Knotts on July 2, 2013 at 3:17pm. She weighed 7 lbs and 9 oz. She was 20.75 in. long. I am excited about getting to spoil her just like I do Lilly and Emma!